Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement
(8) Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyalty Points Terms and Conditions
(1) Every account is automatically enrolled in the point scheme once an account is registered on our website with no option of opting out.
(2) In order to use our point system you will be required to be logged in, you will not see the points earnt in the basket unless you are logged in.
(3) Points can only be used on our website. The points cannot be converted into currency and hold no value.
(4) Your Points, coupons and account are personal to you, are not transferable and cannot be shared, sold, exchanged, bought, or traded in any way.
(5) We may end or amend the scheme at any time. We may need to change these terms and conditions from time to time, for example to introduce new or temporary features, or to keep them accurate and up to date. We will endeavour to give you reasonable notice in advance of any changes. The latest version will always be found on our website.
If you continue to use your points after we have made changes to these terms and conditions, we will treat this as your acceptance of the changes.
(6) We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your points at any time.
(7) We reserve the right to amend your balance if you exchange or return any product, cancel or not complete an order.
(8) If we substitute a product in an online order you make, all Points will be calculated on the basis of that substitute.
(9) We may correct any incorrect balances without notice to you, for example if Points have been incorrectly added to your account or deducted in error.
(10) We will always try to contact you via the email, postal address or phone number registered on the account, but we may change how we communicate with you without prior notification, usually when there are problems with the registered postal, email address, or mobile / landline number you’ve supplied.
(11) We cannot be held responsible for any loss of Points incurred as a result of out-of-date details or technical issues with the website.
(12) As the account holder, the points will remain your responsibility, as well as the security details on the account. We cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from you failing to ensure the safekeeping of your account.
(13) Points cannot be redeemed or used on pallet calculator orders as the prices are already heavily discounted. (This only applies to customers who have access to the pallet calculator.)